Thursday, December 10, 2009

so you think you can dance.. with me?

after watching the show for the first time:

wow they are really great dancers! and some of that choreography
was really clever.. like the viennese waltz & the couple fight with table.

i had this 2 week boyfriend at the end of october. he was a prof dancer
and i asked if he would go on that show & give it a shot. cause he is so darn cute. then he asked me
if i would go on american idol... i got his point.

so all and all.. i liked it. i'm so bad at tv though, now what is everyone gonna be watching?
..i do love me some liz lemon!

aj

1 comment:

  1. Well, the addict that I am, I watch SYTYCD, some of those boys are so damn pretty! Last night was action-packed for me, with SYTYCD, Glee and Top Chef finale. Yes, I know, I have such an exciting life.

    ReplyDelete