Tuesday, February 9, 2010

on LOGO tonight 7pm! 2/9

 hi :) umm can anyone say SNOW?! haha. been gettin alot in philly & more on the way. i love it. So I just got word today about some HUGE news....

 


JUST IN:

My little %100 indie music video "On the Run" will be on airing on the LOGO network tonight @ 7pm! On the NewNowNext Pop Lab! Will you tune in? I personally don't get LOGO on my basic cable so I have arranged a local philly bar in center city will play the program for us.. send me a reply for that location if you want to join.




Some other cool things:


New American Apparal Tshirts! 



www.aidenjamesmusic.com/store 







TOUR

*Los Angeles...    Room 5: 3/23

*San Francisco.. Dolores Park Cafe: 3/25

*Portland...          Alberta St Pub: 3/27

*Seattle.....           Skylark Club: 3/28

*Philly....              Tin Angel: 4/2 


 


Just another quick note for now... come let's tweet or facebook!  

twitter: @aidenjamestour

facebook.com/aidenjamestour


hope to hear from you soon :) see you in TV land... 


 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it on my TV! And I am shooting for the Tin Angel show, too!

    ReplyDelete